The work on this panel is based off the IQM DC-4 FSX v3 download on this website and a real picture of the Buffalo C-GCTF cockpit. Of course, due to panel resolution restrictions (i.e., how many gauges you can place on the panel) I had to make some compromises but I did manage to cover most of the gauges included in the C-GCTF pilot and co-pilot seats of their cockpit. There are no missing gauges in this panel and the original sub-directories that included some of the XML gauges have been put into .CAB files.

The list of gauges in this release include the following:

- 188.cab
- Blk_Util.cab
- DC3_radio.cab
- DC6KMGC.cab
- douglas_dc4.cab
- squeaking brakes.cab
- VNCon29Nav.cab
- VNConnie.cab
- WTDC6.cab
- Z_DC6KM.cab
- Z_DC6KMTG.cab

Lets hope for a C-GCTF repaint because this panel is designed based on that FIN number's cockpit layout. The C-FIQM would have a different cockpit layout and Paul is the only one who has access the VC pictures for the real C-FIQM. Therefore, you may want to run the C-FIQM panel with that repaint and this panel with a future C-GCTF repaint.

Finally, if people want me to create an FS2004 version of this panel I can do it quickly. All I would need to do is copy the .BMP files from the FS2004 version to this panel and it would work in FS2004. I already tested the gauges in FS2004, it's just a matter of swapping the textures.

Download the following:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cxk95k...GCTF_PANEL.zip